English pear, freesia, rhubarb and patchouli come together to form this light and floral scented candle. Inspired by London, this scent is perfect for starting the day fresh. It has notes of green florals and subtle fruitiness.
This candle is made in a brushed gold brass tin which can be reused and recycled. Pop it into your overnight bag for a staycation, or save it for your next holiday.
Scent Profile: Floral, Light
- Top Note: pear, rhubarb
- Middle Note: freesia, rose
- Base Note: patchouli, amber, sheer musk
- Size: 80g | 3oz
- Container: Brass Gold Tin | 6.5cm x 4.2cm
- Burn time: Up to 20 hours
- 100% soy wax
- Cotton wick (lead and zinc free)
- Paraben and phthalate-free fragrance derived from both essential and synthetic oils
- Wax: It is normal for 100% soy wax to look bumpy after it has cooled. It does not affect the quality of burn or fragrance at all, so don't be alarmed if your candle surface looks rough.
- Wicks: Trim the wick before every burn (except for the first burn). Pinch the blackened part of the wick but leave a few mm of wick on the candle.
- Jars: Our jars are reusable and marked as food safe. Be sure to clean it with hot water and dishwashing soap and ensure it is totally free of wax before using it for food.
Made in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with soy wax for an eco-friendly, clean, and long-lasting burn. We use lead-free cotton wicks and premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Our candles are vegan, cruelty-free, and petroleum-free.
Sending a gift? We can write a message on our Thank You Card free of charge. Just write it in the Remarks column upon checkout. Kindly keep the message under 50 words.