This Apple Leaves candle smells like apples, red berries, cinnamon, clove, nectar and fallen leaves. It's like a warm hug, apple crumble & autumn breeze all in one candle! Perfect for winding down at night.
Scent Profile: Fruity, Nature, Spiced
- Top Note: red apple
- Middle Note: red berries, golden nectar
- Base Note: cinnamon, clove, falling leaves, white musk
- Size: 140g | 5oz
- Container: Glass Votive Candle
- Burn time: Up to 40 hours
- 100% soy wax
- Cotton wick (lead and zinc free)
- Paraben and phthalate-free fragrance derived from both essential and synthetic oils
- Wax: It is normal for 100% soy wax to look bumpy after it has cooled. It does not affect the quality of burn or fragrance at all, so don't be alarmed if your candle surface looks rough.
- Wicks: Trim the wick before every burn (except for the first burn). Pinch the blackened part of the wick but leave a few mm of wick on the candle.
- Jars: Our jars are reusable and marked as food safe. Be sure to clean it with hot water and dishwashing soap and ensure it is totally free of wax before using it for food.
Made in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with soy wax for an eco-friendly, clean, and long-lasting burn. We use lead-free cotton wicks and premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Our candles are vegan, cruelty-free, and petroleum-free.
Sending a gift? We can write a message on our Thank You Card free of charge. Just write it in the Remarks column upon checkout. Kindly keep the message under 50 words.